Meditation – ESP Saskatoon Group – GOLDEN BIRD
Awakening ConsciousnessAbout the Group
- The group is an experience of approaching “different” realities at various levels and as such requires adequate preparation, not only to sensitize and predispose the approach but also to maintain it.- Methodology used by the group seeks to train the individual in a holistic (integral, whole) manner, for that, it uses the group dynamic, and encourages self - observation.
- Systems and techniques used are not new, are adaptations and updated basic teachings.
- The system used in the training of participants, it is called Meditation Groups, within which practices are performed.
- The objective of the practices is to call the attention of the person, little by little, into the internal universe that exists in each one, seeking thereby to discover the endless possibilities you have, in their potential powers.
- But the purpose goes beyond the recognition of psychic powers, therefore, transcends the mere pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and self-government, focusing primarily on growing and awakening to Love The love is so powerful force capable to transform the minds and hearts of men, so the identification with the message, and practice, take any member of the group to be the “Sun on Earth”, that is, an example of life, radiating through their acts.
- The preparation is not limited only to a weekly
meeting of a few hours, but all involved
in our daily lives, influencing constructive maturation of our consciousness. This will allow us to live intensely our awakening process, and what is more, appreciate
that we are living consciously.
- The group also helps to initiate the contact experience at various levels, learning to see ourselves as we are, and accept others as they are.
About the Experiences and Practices
- Don’t trust what you see on your mind, until you know very well how your mind works.
- Meditation is an opportunity. Every time you meditate, you have an opportunity to awake more and more. It is also a chance to change, to improve what you can see, to access to the basic concepts that rule your mind and actions.
- Meditation is not playing with your mind. It’s putting your mind away learning how to use it, as a tool. Your mind also controls your body that can be put away with your own mind facilitating the view beyond them.
For some, breathing development is of the utmost importance, right now. For others it is an indispensable aid to superior health, peak performance, and life extension. Consider this:
- Science has proven that cancer is anaerobic - it does not survive in high levels of oxygen.
- Shortness of breath and heart diseased are directly linked - the heart goes into spasm when it is deprived of oxygen.
- Studies have shown that there is a high correlation between high blood pressure and poor breathing.
- Most emotional issues, including anxiety
result from the nervous system being out of balance. Breathing
drives the nervous system.
- Optimal Breathing helps to promote weight loss. Oxygen burns fat and calories.
- Breathing well is the key to sleeping well and waking up feeling rested.
- Breathing provides 99% of your energy. Without energy, nothing works.
- Virtually every
health condition and human activity is improved with Optimal Breathing.
Breathing supplies over 99% of your entire oxygen and energy supply. Poor breathing causes or worsens chronic maladies such as asthma, allergies, anxiety, fatigue, depression, headaches, heart conditions, high blood pressure, sleep loss, obesity, harmful stress, poor mental clarity plus hundreds of other lesser known but equally harmful conditions. ALL diseases are caused or worsened by poor breathing.
The average person reaches peak respiratory function and lung capacity in their mid 20's. Then they begin to lose respiratory capacity: between 10% and 27% for every decade of life! So, unless you are doing something to maintain or improve your breathing capacity, it will decline, and with it, your general health, your life expectancy, and for that matter, your spirit as well.
Optimal breathing gets you more vitality and better
quality of life. It is also very important good food, exercise, internal
cleansing, attitude, and environment but breathing is for many the most
important part of getting and staying healthy. Begin with breathing. Better
breathing is possible for anyone.
Breathing during meditation
The optimum breathing during meditation is approximately 2 sequences per minute. This means:
- Inhale for 10 seconds,
- hold the air in your lungs for 10 seconds and
- exhale in 10 more.
The idea is to get to this point with a daily discipline without forcing it, just increasing gradually your lunge capacity.
How to breathe:
Always through your nose:
- fill your lungs from the bottom of them to the
top of them and then
- hold the air to allow your lungs to capture the oxygen and
- then empty your lungs from the top to the bottom.
Don’t hold the air in your
mouth or throat, just in your lungs.
The idea of a sequence is to create harmony in your body, a rhythm. Creating a rhythm you will have a harmonized body that will not disturb your mind and it would help to reach a higher level of consciousness.
Breathing during the day:
Most people do an average of 12 sequences per minute. The ideal is to reach app. 5 sequences per minute this means 12 seconds per sequence:
- Inhale for 4 seconds,
- hold the air in your lungs for 4 seconds and
- exhale in 4 more.
“The strongest link between your thoughts and you physical body is your breathing. Then breathing is one of the best way to control your thoughts”
Seven Hermetic Principles
1. The Principle of Mentalism
"The all is mind ; the universe is mental".
We can create what we think, If we think negative things, we will attract that to our lives, we will materialize them.
2. The Principle of Correspondence
"As above, so below; as below, so above."
The same laws that govern the macrocosm also govern the microcosm. If we first know ourselves, then we would know also how the universe works. We are gods creators of our own inner universe.
3. The Principle of Vibration
"Nothing rests; everything moves;
It s the principle that has to do with the power of the word, "The Magic Word". We must be careful with the things we say because the word has its own vibratory loads that can contaminate the environment or it can raise the vibration of the place. Speak only when your word is sweeter than your silence. The word is what gives shape to things. By the word we can build or destroy. The word is a key that can open doors between dimensions and can open consciences and hearts of people, but only if used well.
4. The Principle Polarity
"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites".
Like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled. One measures the importance of the things you do in life by the degree of difficulty that is generated as a reaction. Life is responsible to test us to strengthen our will and conviction.
5. The Principle of Rhythm
"Everything flows, out and in"
Everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.
Who can rate the light of day if not before passing by the darkness of the night? Everything in life is subject to rhythms that can become controlled by our will and conscience.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect
"Every Cause has its Effect; every
Effect has its Cause"
Everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.
7. The Principle of Gender
"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles"
Gender manifests on all planes. Eventually one comes to realize that even the bad in life is not so bad. Because it can make good also better.
The Word is a gift. There is no error in its creation but in its use. We have free will to use and yet so often misused.
We should use the verb to help us grow truly seeds of love and harmony in our hearts and the others'. Before to talk we would learn to think about first, and stop at measure the impact of our interventions.
Learn to analyze our words, trying to enhance the sensitivity with respect to our neighbors, not to offend, and that words are of encouragement and food for the spirit that always mean an extended hand of friendship. Remember that words may be the treasure that enriches our relationship with others, or hindrance and stumbling to immerse our lives in solitude.
Tongue is so small, yet large fire that has caused this part of our body, which must necessarily be controlled by the mind, and this, in turn, by the heart, or the spirit.
The word that emerges from the mouth, controlled and guided, can inspire the artist, transform the coward, attest to the hopeless, bring a smile to the sad, to see the truth when wrong, to give love to those who need, and understanding to the ignorant, who wants to learn and know.
We will use this gift which allows us to communicate and commune in the desire to understand, even to our younger brothers, such as animals, plants and even things which, although they do not understand the essence of words, but see their vibration and its music of love
From now on, we will learn to say only what is necessary, this means we may speak less words but say more, the transcendent, placing increased attention on each of the words.
Recalling that: Now the man should learn to speak with the voices of his soul and his heart.
The Seven Bodies
We are apparently living in a seven-dimensional material universe. This is based in what we could recognize within humans as seven bodies to act on these seven dimensions.
We could recognize this seven vehicles:
- The Physical Body: We perceive with our 5 senses
- The Astral Body: Emotions, desires
- The Lower Mental or Lower Self: Character, personality.
- The Higher Mental or Higher Self: Psychic faculties, Intuitional body.
- The Soul: The inner teacher, collection of all our past experiences, the real being of each one.
- The Spirit: Where our consciousness is accumulated.
- The Essence: The connection to the centre of everything.
Our consciousness would allow us to have experiences in these 7 dimensions, as in a seven storey building, where the elevator is our consciousness. We also could understand the bodies as an entity that creates a shell to protect itself or to have a contact with the external reality. The bodies act like a unit and then it is very difficult to separate and try to understand them individually.
The Physical Body is the first step in our level of consciousness where we perceive the world with our five senses. Apart from the physical body, dense material, we have an Astral Body that is the body of emotions, desires. There is also a third vehicle that is the Lower Self, character, personality.
When a person dies, the physical body dies, and typically three days after he dies, his astral body and lower self would do too. They all die with us, and then we would be passing to the fourth dimension, the Higher Mental or higher self.
The Higher Mental or Higher Self, it is the human being, like an actor in a play. When we die is similar to finishing the work, we take off the makeup, the clothing is removed, leaving behind the scenery, the script. Then the actor goes out as the actor and not as the character. Wouldn’t be a problem if when finished the work the actor who got to play the character, would get confused with it?
We leave aside the character but we take all the experience gained in this embodiment. Successive lives, reincarnation might exist. In certain Eastern religions it is say that a person can incarnate in an animal. But it makes more sense that there is no regression. It is as if one person, who was badly in high school or college, were returned to kindergarten. One might repeated many times needed the degree to pass to the next level, but never degraded to a lower one. Also gender might be just circumstantial. That some lives we are men and other women, going through all human experiences.
The fourth vehicle is the Higher Mental. This is the body of the psychic faculties, intuition body. Then comes the Soul vehicle which is the cathedral of the spirit where are collected the experiences of our past lives, the inner teacher, the real being of each one. Another vehicle is The Spirit where your consciousness is accumulated and finally the Body of Essence.
To activate the consciousness in each of the seven bodies, there are seven energy centers, called seven chakras which are stimulated through breathing. Breathing not only oxygenates us. With it we also carry electrons, electrically charged us and somehow that energy stays in the nervous system and emits light. That light passing through the body, like a light through a prism, forms a rainbow of colors that can’t be seen with the naked eye, but with the mind. At first sight what we see is a halo. That is the amount of energy a person has. We can see that more In the morning rather than the afternoon or the evening. But the quality of that energy is what we know as the Aura. The aura is bio-plasmatic body, an electromagnetic belt every human being has to form an immunological barrier or protective field. Learning to breathe is a key to activate these centers and will allow us to consciously develop each of these seven vehicles.